West Lethbridge building fire cause determined accidental
Photo credit to MyLethbridgeNow.com (Sam Borsato)
Close to$60,00 in damage following a residential building fire this week on the city’s west side.
Fire crews were called out Tuesday night to the Sunridge neighbourhood after reports of smoke in a building along Mount Sundance Place West.
The person living in the home found a fire in a bedroom. There was light smoke but no flames.
Firefighters quickly got things taken care of and have determined the cause to be accidental.
Residents are being reminded to never leave candles or open flames unattended.